Goodbye, 2017!: The Best Books of the Year

1:37 AM


Well, the end of the year is upon us. Already?! Goodbye, 2017! I'm unfortunately ringing in the new year just as I did last year--sick and at home. You can't have everything. And the good news is that I have a marathon of The X-Files planned and, of course, you guys!

In celebration of the upcoming new year (!!!!!!) and all the fantastic book releases we've been graced with for these twelve months, I'm gathering a list of my favourite books of this last year. Me? Avoiding finishing up my City of Bones celebration? What-ever-do-you-mean? Why, I never!

Picking just a few of my favourites that were published throughout the year would have been hellish, so there's no limit to this list. I'd call it an excessive list if I was being honest.

Which is why my introduction ends here and with a Happy New Year to all of you! Let's get started!












  












 That about wraps it up! What were your favourite books of 2017? Are you guys excited for the new year?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate