It's a Top Ten Tuesday (#10) Charlie Brown: Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings

9:26 PM

Woo! Happy-almost-Christmas, if you celebrate. If not, happy Wednesday. I'm a day late on this post but to be fair, I have been tired all week from finishing up holiday shopping. And lazy. For those of you who are new to Top Ten Tuesday, it is presently hosted by The Broke and the Bookish (soon to be found at That Artsy Read Girl) and its title means exactly what you think it means. Every week, the book blogging community comes together with one topic to talk bookish.

This weeks topic is all kinds of jingle and jangle and I'm more than ready to participate. The top ten books I hope Santa brings me this year! I surprisingly didn't ask for that many books this year as presents because I have been trying to finish what I already have on the back burner. Plus, there's that little problem in the fact that I want ALL THE MAKEUP right now.

(I'm moving into Sephora and Ulta. Oops.)

That doesn't mean I couldn't come up with ten books that I have been eying. I mean, who would I be if I couldn't? So, while the books bellow are definitely going to be on my wish-list, I don't expect most of them to actually be under the tree come December 25th. Some of the books on my list are novels I hope to snag physical copies of in the future, after purchasing digital ones or reading eARC copies of throughout the year.

Only one is one I haven't read yet. 

So, let's get down to the jingle jangle part.



 
THE BOOKS  
 

Lovers Like Us (+ Thrive, Long Way Down, Some Kind of Perfect and Damaged Like Us) | Forbidden Desires Series






Smoke & Mirrors (+Every other Michael Faudet release)  | The Chaos of Longing 



 BONUS MISC. ITEMS I HOPE TO RECEIVE THIS CHRISTMAS 

  • Record player and vinyl of Fleetwood Mac's Rumours + George Harrison's All Things Must Pass, aka my two favourite albums of all time. 
  • At least a season of The X-Files or Doctor Who that I don't have on DVD because they are the only shows I can rewatch constantly. I'd really love getting some classic-who episodes. In particular, the ones with Sarah Jane Smith as companion because she is my favourite.
  • Too Faced Chocolate Gold Palette  
  • Too Faced Melted Latex in Unicorn Tears 
  • Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Crisis, Doubt, Rock Steady and Wrong Number
  • Morphe's Jaclyn Hill palette 
  • Some of those cute Sleek Makeup liquid lip and highlighter giftsets that have been popping up at Ulta and Walgreens  
 
If you celebrate Christmas: what's on YOUR holiday list? If you do not, what's on your current wish-list?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate